Clean and Purify Cutting Boards – Very Easy with STAIN SOLVER
You can clean and purify cutting boards by soaking them in certified organic STAIN SOLVER for 30 minutes. STAIN SOLVER can de-activate bacteria and viruses just as well as chlorine bleach, but it takes about 30 minutes of soaking to get the job done.
Chlorine bleach is faster, but it’s toxic and smelly. You can also ruin your clothes should you splash it on them while doing this task.
- Fill your kitchen sink with just enough HOT WATER to submerge a cutting board(s)
- Add in one cup of STAIN SOLVER for each gallon of water in the sink
- Allow the cutting board(s) to soak for a minimum of 30 minutes
- Put a piece of silverware in between each cutting board so the solution can get to the top and bottom of each board
- Scrub and rinse with clear water at the end of the soaking period
If there is still a slight orange or colored stain on the plastic cutting board, place it in direct sunlight for several hours. The UV rays from the sun will break down the color molecules of the stain.
CLICK or TAP HERE to purchase STAIN SOLVER now.
plastic cutting board
sanitize cutting tools
purify cutting board
sanitize cutting board