Clean Carpet with Stain Solver
Use Stain Solver to make carpets look like new.
Professionals use Stain Solver all the time to pre-treat the carpet before they unload the shampoo machines from their trucks.
- Mix one cup of Stain Solver with one gallon of hot tap water.
- Stir until completely dissolved. It MUST BE DISSOLVED.
- Pour into a garden hand-pump sprayer if cleaning entire carpet.
- Saturate carpet fibers with the solution.
- Wait 15 minutes before shampooing. Add Stain Solver to carpet shampoo solution for best results.
For SPOT CLEANING:
Same directions as above, but just pour solution on stained area.
IMPORTANT TIP: Stain Solver is such a great cleaner you may think it has faded your carpet. Look under a couch or in a closet where the carpet has never gotten dirty to compare the cleaned spot.
You’ll see that the rest of the carpet is probably dirtier than you realized!