Clean Furniture Slipcovers – Just Soak in STAIN SOLVER Then Wash
Barry wanted to clean furniture slipcovers at his house. They were soiled and yellowed as you can see above.
He had a front-loading high-efficiency washing machine. Here’s how he got the dramatic results you see above:
- Add 1/4 cup of STAIN SOLVER to the empty washing machine
- Place slipcovers into the machine and close the door
- Set water temperature to hot and choose the SOAK cycle if the machine has one
- If no SOAK cycle, start the wash cycle and after slipcovers are saturated with wash water, PAUSE the cycle for two hours
- After two hours, resume the wash cycle
CLICK or TAP HERE to purchase your STAIN SOLVER.
Do All Washing Machines Have a Soak Cycle?
No, it’s a shame this handy setting has been removed from many machines.