Clean Kitchen Stove Grate – Simply Soak in STAIN SOLVER, Scrub & Rinse
You can clean grease and hardened food from kitchen stove iron or cast-iron grates using STAIN SOLVER.
- Mix 1 cup (8 oz) of STAIN SOLVER with one gallon of HOT WATER
- Stir for one minute to dissolve all the STAIN SOLVER
- Pour into a plastic container so you can submerge the stove grate
- Allow the grate to soak for 15 minutes minimum, 30 is better
- Lightly scrub the grate, rinse, and it will look like new
CLICK or TAP HERE to order STAIN SOLVER now.
clean iron grate
clean cast iron
clean grease stove top
clean stove top
clean greasy stove grate
clean cooktop grate
clean cooktop grease