Clean Wood Deck – Use Certified Organic Stain Solver
STAIN SOLVER is safe to clean decks made with the following wood species:
- CCA treated lumber
- southern yellow pine treated lumber
- douglas fir
- Brazilian hardwood
- rainforest decking
Do NOT use STAIN SOLVER on redwood. It can darken it.
“Stain Solver rules!!! Check out these photos of my deck that I just cleaned using Stain Solver. Love seeing the product in action as it bubbles. I took these photos – feel free to use them in any medium to show the power of stain solver. Get it wet, spray it on, let it sit, scrub, and rinse – that simple.” – Todd
How To Clean a Wood Deck Using Stain Solver:
- Mix one cup of Stain Solver per gallon of warm or hot water – stir until dissolved completely
- Apply the solution to the DRY wood deck in the shade – the solution soaks in deeper in dry wood
- Allow the solution to soak for 15-30 minutes – add more solution as needed to keep the decking wet
- Scrub with a good scrub brush, rinse and allow to dry
How Does Stain Solver Clean a Wood Deck?
Watch this video to see how Stain Solver cleans anything: