Cleaning Granite with Stain Solver
You can use STAIN SOLVER to remove oil stains and to deep-clean any granite surface either horizontal or vertical.
Watch this video to see how I do it:
Watch the video below to see how to do it. I know the video is showing ceramic floor tile, but it’s the SAME PROCESS to clean your granite countertop.
- Mix 1/4 cup (2 oz) of STAIN SOLVER with one quart of HOT WATER
- Stir for one minute until dissolved
- Pour onto a dry flat granite surface – Spritz vertical dry granite
- Allow to work for a minimum of 30 minutes – Apply more if it soaks in or evaporates
- Add a small amount of Dawn liquid dish soap and scrub the surface
- Rinse and allow to dry
granite counter top