Diaper Washing and Stripping – Easy with Certified Organic Stain Solver
Diaper washing couldn’t be easier using Stain Solver.
When it comes to cleaning any clothes, Stain Solver works best as a pre-soaking agent.
Just soak the stripped diapers in a utility sink or 5-gallon bucket.
Your job is to just make up a Stain Solver solution in a bucket and allow the diapers to soak for hours before washing them.
SUCCESS TIPS When Diaper Washing:
- Use HOT tap water to make the Stain Solver solution in the bucket
- Stir the Stain Solver into the water for a minute
- Add the diapers being sure to first remove any solid baby waste
- Allow diapers to SOAK for up to five hours before putting in washing machine
- Follow all Use Instructions
This page is dedicated to Cynthia Ridenour. She must be doing what we did with our first child – only a guess as I’ve not talked with her.