How to Clean a Garlic Press – Soak it in STAIN SOLVER for an Hour
I know, you were busy cooking and too tired to clean up after the meal, right?
The next morning the garlic pulp is hard as a rock in your press.
Here’s how easy it is to make your garlic press look like new.
- Fill a medium measuring cup or bowl with enough HOT WATER to cover the end of the garlic press
- Dump in two tablespoons of STAIN SOLVER
- Open the garlic press exposing the dried pulp
- Place it in the solution so the press end is submerged and allow it to soak a minimum of an hour
- Remove the press from the solution, scrape out the softened pulp, brush, rinse, and allow to dry
It’s that easy! Peer at the photos of the press as it gets clean:
What Else will STAIN SOLVER Clean?
STAIN SOLVER cleans ANYTHING that’s water washable. Watch this video for inspiration!