How to Clean Inside Toilet Tank – Use Hot Water, Stain Solver and Magic Happens
It’s easy to clean the inside of a toilet tank. I cleaned mine just today. The house is twenty years old an the inside of the tank has NEVER been cleaned. Look how gross it was:
- Get a 5-gallon bucket of HOT WATER
- Remove the tank lid and set it on the floor NOT the toilet seat!!!
- Flush the toilet and when empty hold up the float arm to stop water from entering the tank
- Continue to hold the float arm and dump in one cup of STAIN SOLVER
- Have a helper pour the hot water into the tank until it fills all the way to the top of the vertical overflow tube
- Allow the STAIN SOLVER to work for two hours or more
- At the end of the soaking period, flush the toilet, allow the tank to fill and use the special brush to touch up the sides of the tank
Here are the step-by-step photos and the brush. Watch the VIDEO showing how the STAIN SOLVER is bubbling and working to clean the tank and get rid of years of bacteria and viruses!
CLICK or TAP HERE to order STAIN SOLVER now.