How to Clean Wooden Mixing Spoon – Soak for Just One Hour
Do you need to clean a:
- wooden spoon
- wooden bowl
- wooden cutting board
- hard-maple cutting board
- wooden spurtle
It’s easy with STAIN SOLVER. Look at the following before and after photos. The cleaning instructions are below the photos:
Clean Wooden Spoon Instructions:
- Put 32 ounces of hot or very warm water in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of STAIN SOLVER powder and stir until dissolved.
- Place the spoon in the solution and weigh it down so the stained spoon or object is covered by the solution.
- Let sit for at least an hour, up to four hours if you want to remove 99.9% of all bacteria.
- Remove the spoon, rinse, and allow it to dry to its original color.